How can I follow a Trader and copytrade?
When following Traders' Combos, you will be asked to specify the following:
• the funds you wish to invest on the Traders' Combo(s) you will select to follow
• Your risk appetite, from highly agressive to conservative
• the Traders Combos you wish to follow from the list below - The Combos appearing are filtered to match the risk appetite and funds to invest you have declared in the Follow form. Your follow settings will be calculated automatically based on each Trader's individual NME and your risk appetite.
When following individual Traders, you will be asked to specify the following:
• the funds you wish to invest on the Traders' positions
• the follow mode, either fixed or pro-rata
• the number of lots for each position of the Trader
You may also specify the following Advanced Settings:
• Max Open Positions - This is the maximum number of positions a Trader can have simultaneously in your account
• ZuluGuard Take Profit - When this monetary amount is reached, ZuluGuard will step in and protect your profit, this way you can secure your profits
• ZuluGuard Capital Protection Mode - you may select between fixed and trailing mode
Last but not least, you may select to get notified by email when your used Capital reaches a specific percentage of the Capital Protection amount you have set. This way, you can fully monitor your account and you can maximize the protection of your capital!
Remember to click on "Save Changes" before you leave the window.