How can I withdraw via Ngan Luong?
You can withdraw money directly from General Account.
If you want to withdraw from your FX/CFD account, you need to internally transfer the funds to your General Account to make a withdrawal.
Please note of our FIFO - First In, First Out method.
This means the first time you have added funds in your NFX account was through bank deposit, your withdrawal method will only be through bank deposit as well.
To withdraw via NganLuong.vn, please follow the steps below:
1. Login to MyPage.
2. Click on Deposit/Withdraw.
3. Click on Withdrawal.
4. Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
5. Click Execute.
6. Select Withdrawal Method: NganLuong.vn
7. Select Payment Method from the drop down menu, you can choose either of the two:
- NganLuong ewallet Input the email address you have used to register with Ngan Luong.
- Internet Banking Fill in your bank account information in complete details. Bank account name should be the same as your NFX account.
8. Click Execute. Review your withdrawal information.
9. Click Confirm to submit your request.
Your request will be processed within 2 hours during business hours.
Any request submitted after business hours will be processed on the next business day.
Nature Forex business hours is Mondays-Fridays, 8am-12am GMT+9.