How to Link Bank Account with Ngan Luong?
According to the regulations of the State Bank of Vietnam, each e-wallet must be identified by declaring information of the card or domestic bank account of the owner of the wallet.
Bank account name/card name should match the name registered in your NganLuong account.
- Login to your Ngan Luong account.
- Click on Ngan Luong Wallet. Then click Bank Accounts.
- On this page, you will see the bank accounts you have linked to your Ngan Luong account.
- You may either add a new domestic bank account or a credit/debit card. Click the Add button.
- Fill in the exact bank account details. If the details are incomplete or wrong, you will not be able to deposit or withdraw.
- Click Add.
After successfully adding a bank account, you need to verify the bank account:
- Click Verify now to proceed.
- Ngan Luong will send a small amount to the newly linked bank account
- You need to enter the correct amount received to verify the link completion.
- Once done, your bank account or credit/debit card is linked successfully.