How can I withdraw my funds?
You can withdraw money directly from General Account.
If you deposit money to your other accounts (FX/CFD, BO, Copy Trade), you are required to internally transfer from these accounts to General Account to make withdraw.
Please note of our FIFO - First In, First Out method.
This means the first time you have added funds in your NFX account was through bank deposit, your withdrawal method will only be through bank deposit as well.
To submit a withdrawal request, please follow the steps below:
1. Login to MyPage.
2. Click on Deposit/Withdraw.
3. Click on Withdrawal.
4. Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
5. Click Execute.
6. Select Withdrawal Method.
7. Fill in your account information.
8. Click Execute. Review your withdrawal information.
9. Click Confirm to submit your request.
Your request will be processed within 2 hours during business hours.
Any request submitted after business hours will be processed on the next business day.
Nature Forex business hours is Mondays-Fridays, 8am-12am GMT+9.