How can I deposit funds via Skrill?
To add funds via Skrill , please follow the steps below:
- Login to MyPage.
- Click on Deposit/Withdraw.
- Type in the amount you want to deposit.
- Select Deposit Method: Skrill
- Add your registered email address with Skrill. Please ensure that the Skrill(Moneybookers) account that you use to deposit is registered under your own name and that your Skrill(Moneybookers) email address is added to your Trading Account records. Verification of the added email address will be required.
- Click Send Code.
- Check your email address for verification code.
- Fill in verification code. Then click Execute.
- Review the Deposit Information. Once done, click Confirm.
- Upon confirmation, you will be automatically re-directed to Skrill website where you need to login your Skrill account.
- Choose to pay from your Skrill. Then click Confirm.
Requested amount will be transferred immediately to your account.
- If you do not currently have a Skrill account, you can sign up free through the website: http://www.skrill.com
- Adding funds into your account will depend on your country of residence.
- Please note that we are not able to process third party payments in order to ensure financial security and prevent money laundering. The name of your trading account and the name registered with Skrill have to be the same.
- If your Skrill’s email is different from the email registered with NatureForex, you are kindly requested to verified Skrill email in our system.
- The term "Instant" as above means that a transaction is carried out within a few seconds without manual processing by financial department specialists. Funds may only be withdrawn to clients' personal accounts in order to ensure financial security and prevent money laundering.
- The Company shall not be liable for delays in processing deposits if such delays are caused by the payment system.
- The company retains the right to change the processing time for deposits and withdrawals without notifying clients in advance.
- The company may place limits on the payment systems available to clients from certain countries.
Have more questions? Submit a request